- Make sure you have a valid email address, you’ll need it to sign up for many of the services you’ll be testing out during this project.
- Don’t want to user your regular email address? Sign up for a free Gmail account. It will come in handy!
- If tools are blocked at your schools, try working on the exercises from home. We’ll try to provide a variety of tools so this might not be a problem.
- Don’t stress! You don’t have to read and explore absolutely everything in each of the lessons. Do what you can and have fun!
- Find out who else is doing the program. Share your successes and ideas with them. And ask them for help when you need it.
OK, make that 6 tips!
- Reward yourself for completing each lesson. For me that means chocolate. 🙂 YMMV (Your mileage may vary!)
Each of the lessons or “things” will cover one topic. Each topic will include:
- Introduction & overview of the topic
- Examples of how it relates to schools & libraries
- Some selected tech tools to explore
- Learning activities to complete (there will be basic & more advanced options)